Monday, October 03, 2005

...a sly smile...

Yesterday evening I applied myself to the muzzle of my Cattafiddle and I get a sly smile!!! So when I will stitch on it I can see its smile!!! And I will be more happy to stitch all its tummy with white floss!!!


Some friends of my parents have given us as a present two nice parrots a buck and a female, Alice is mad for them(in the photo you can see her finger!!)!!!...so we spent the day searching some amusing names for them....at the end my daughter has decide...BIANCA e BERNIE as her favourite Disney characters!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cattafidle is too cute!!

Casa Pearl said...

Your cat is wonderful - I love his smile. And the birds will be a fun addition to your home - I like to hear their happy chirping and they are beautiful colors.