Thursday, October 13, 2005

...SBQ...


Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Outi and is:

How do you `non-hoopists' who use a rotation system handle it (as it
seems to be lot easier if you are in good terms with hoop)? Do you
have several scroll frames? Do you use Q-snaps or maybe something
completely different? Or do you just have one or two big projects and
others are small enough to be kept in hand while stitching?


Today my answers are all negative..
I don't use a rotation system because I usually stitch one design at a time and I don't use any Q-snaps, I keep all my pattern in hand while I'm stitching, but I would to try some Q-snaps as soon as possible...

Permanent Link: http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2005/10/a-rotation-sbq-and-an-sbrr-update/

No comments: