Wednesday, October 19, 2005

...a newborn baby...

This afternoon the daughter of my thesis director was born!!! Her name is Bianca!!! I’m truly happy for him and his wife!!! Tomorrow we’ll celebrate the happy event at our office!!

Yesterday the pattern I’ve ordered at the end of September are arrived!!!! They are marvellous…I don’t know from witch I can start ….


Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Cathy and is:

Do you mark or hi-lite your patterns or can you follow them without any markings? Do you make copies to mark up, or do you mark originals?

Usually I don’t mark any pattern, but sometimes when I’m desperate I highlight it….it happens to me especially when the pattern has a lot of colour changes or it is printed in small….in this case I’m in danger to ruin my eyesight so I print it in a larger size !!!!

The permanent link to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2005/10/pattern-marking/

No comments: