Wednesday, October 26, 2005

...ebay & SBQ...

This evening I’ve done my first purchase on e-bay!!! I’ve bought COUNTRY FRIENDS 2004 CALENDAR…I hope i twill arrive soon!!!


Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Outi and is:

Have you ever stitched something as a gift and later realized that receiver doesn't respect your stitched gift a bit (for example it's never on show, or you have other reason to suspect that it may even be nonexistent or at least placed in some dark storage room corner)? If so, what have you done? If you've been lucky enough to avoid such people what would you do if it'd happen to you?

For now, luckily, I’ve never had this problem!!! If it will happen I Think I will fell sad and angry it will be a great heartbreaking…I think I won’t ever give that person any present (especially a present I work very hard on !!!)

The permalink to this post is:
http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2005/10/a-gift-sbq/

Zohrah...I have choosen the FRAGILE COEUR as you've said it's sweet...I'm not in Xmas mood yet!!!

Danielle...thanks for the compliments...I assure you that Trento is really nice...

No comments: