I’ve been tagged by Zohrah…so thank you Zohrah!!!
Here are the rules: remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up a notch. Then add yours to the bottom spot. Like this:
Casserole of my life
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 14 almost 15 years old…so I was at the first year of high school an I was fighting with my father to buy a scooter….I won!! :o)
Five snacks you enjoy.
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.
- Jovanotti(ITA)- Mi fido di te
- Max Pezzali(ITA)-Gli anni
- Vasco(ITA)- Alba Chiara
- Ligabue (ITA)- Piccola Stella Senza Cielo
- U2- One
Five things you would do if you had one million dollars.
- I’ll buy a wonderful house for me and my family…
- I’ll never come back to work…I’l stay at home with my family and my hobbies..
- I’ll make a long trip all around the world…
- I’ll buy all the stitching supplies and magazine I want..
- I’ll pay someone who irons for me :o)
Five bad habits.
- I ‘m untidy
- I Don’t made my bed.
- I have no patience
- I speak in a loud voice
- I make a million of things in the same time….
Five things you like doing.
stitching blogs and e-mail Reading
- Read story to Alice
Five things you would never buy, wear or get new again.
- I’ll never wear tanga
- I’ll never wear or buy a furs
- I’ll never buy a motorbike
Five favourite toys.
- ….i Don’t remember…