Sunday, January 29, 2006

...just back from Livigno...

I’m just back from Livigno!!! Wow what a wonderful week, the slopes were perfect… we havw skied a lot and all together ( Alice is quite clever now, she likes skiing as you can see from her smile in the photo!!!) luckily no broken legs :o)

… on Friday there was an heavy snowfall I have never seen so many snow!!!

After skiing I apply myself to X-stitch, naturally….I worked on the Hand Towel for the exchange of EMS Board…as it’s for an exchange I can’t show you any photo now !! The hand towel I have bought has an insert of Aida 11 so I used 3 strands for the stitching….the last time I have used this kind of fabric was long time ago and I have to say I’ll never use it in the future… the X are really large and I don’t like it very much I prefer Aida 14…I’ll take it in account for the next time!!!

Finally I bought DMC 746 so I have finished my HEN

I have also started the pig…the progress will be more considerable…but I noticed that I have make a big mistake …I have stitched all the right cheeks and the right ear two X stitch down from their correct position so I have to unmake all the work done :o(

Tomorrow back to work…:o(…oof!!!

7 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

hi Chiara, it's great to know you all had such a lovely time. Your MS Hen is cute! Good luck with going back to work tomorrow...

Von said...

I'm glad you all had such a lovely ski trip and that there were no accidents :)

Anne S said...

Sounds like you had a blast on your holiday - glad you had a great time :) Sorry to hear about you having frogs on your pig ... luckily you didn't get too far before finding out :)

Jenn said...

It sounds like you had a great time. Alice looks like she is having so much fun sking. Your chicken looks great and you made good progress on the pig.

Carol said...

Oh my! That sure is a lot of snow for Italy!! We have had minimal snow this year - but right now, ice!

Africa said...

Welcome back! I'm happy to see that you'd enjoy your holidays??
hugs

Veronica said...

Your hen is cute cute cute! Love it.