Sunday, January 08, 2006

...fun farm animals&SBQ...

Finally I have found some almost square frame!!! There are some dividing but I can easily remove them...


When I found this frame I think they will be perfect to frame FUN FARM ANIMALS by Margaret Sherry so I decide to stitch it!!


For the first time since September, today's was suggested by noneother than yours truly and is:

Do you do your stash shopping at your LNS, ONS, or both? Which do youlike better? Why?

I do the most of my stash shopping at ONS.
I like better ONS because they have a wide range of products and I can shopping calmy without a saleswoman who look at me (that get my annoyed!!). while I’m choosing what I want. The LNS in my city is really pretty and the saleswoman are really kind but there is a narrow choice of chart and fabric and the floss are very expensive :o( , here I buy only patchwork cloth…and floss in case of emergency!!!

No comments: