Monday, January 30, 2006

...now tagged by Bea...

A lot of answer for me today...it's amusing!!!

The meme of Fours

I've been tagged by Bea. Thanks you very much.


Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life

  1. I have just started working…..Managerial engineering


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again

  1. Star Wars
  2. The sound of music
  3. Addicted to Love
  4. All “Don Camillo e Peppone” movie (Italian movie)

Four Places I Have Lived

  1. Reggio Emilia (I have been living here since I was born!)


Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

  1. Dr. House Medical Division
  2. ER
  3. Friends
  4. Camera Caffè (an Italian show)

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation

  1. Praga
  2. Livigno
  3. Paris
  4. Ireland

Four Websites I Visit Daily

  1. Some Stitching blog
  2. Board I joined
  3. My Blog
  4. My bank website


Four of My Favorite Foods

  1. Pizza
  2. Hamburger
  3. Fish
  4. Florentine rare steak

Four Albums I Can't Live Without (I changed to "singers" cause it's better tuned to what I listen to)

  1. Alanis Morissette
  2. U2
  3. Green Day
  4. Lorenzo Jovanotti (Italian)

Four Places I'd Rather Be

  1. London
  2. Australia
  3. New York
  4. Amsterdam

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
No one…everybody have already answered. I’m quite late!!!

No comments: