This is my first holiday in the true sense of the world…before my holiday was always spoil by the study now, as I have finished university , I can relax myself and spent all the time with my DD and my hobbies stitching, reading and shopping!! Fabulous!!
Today i have my first happy dance of 2006!!
I have finished the free pattern called Seasons by San Man Originals…
in the original design the snowman nose is a carrot button, as I haven’t a carrot button I draw it by myself…I’m not totally happy about it…but in its entirity is not too bad :o)
I stitch it to make a daily calendar for Alice DD so she can learn the time: day, week, month and season. I put the aida into a cardboard frame where I glued the calendar…I stuff the aida with cotton to ticken the pattern…and this is the end result:
Today it’s arrived Cross Stitcher January issue…
- I haven’t received December number yet
- and usually I received the current number of the magazine a long time later it come out in England…
well I hope that December issue will arrive sooner or later….
Now I enjoy the January number, I like:
- Eeyore gift set: I’ll stitch for my sister it’s are favourite Winnie the Pooh characters
- Eeyore and Friend, unfortunately the treads are special Disney treads :o(
- When I’m an Old Cat: (I like the cat but I don’t like the crystral bell)
- Funky Floral cards…the pot are really fanciful
- Hello Archie with Spot the dog