Tuesday, November 29, 2005

...HARRY....

Yesterday evening we went to watch the new Harry’s movie: Harry Potter and The Globet of Fire. It’s wonderful !! It’s a very exciting and gripping!! I think it’s the best of the 4 Harry’s movies!! The actors are really grown!! I think it’s beautiful that the actors are the same for all the film…unfortunately Albus Dumbledore is changed…Anyway we like it very much!!
I have almost finished the X stitch of Lottie..now I have to stitch two green stars and the backstitch, in the lunch break I’ll go to buy a square frame…I hope to find one!!
This is the view from my kitchen ….the snow is spectacular!!!!
I’m still working on my thesis is almost finished….I hope!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my goodness, snow in Italy! What is going in with the world?? Your Lottie looks adorable :-)

Elanor said...

I'm going to HP4 tomorrow, can't wait!
The view from your kitchen is lovely, you're lucky...

Anonymous said...

I will see the movie next week, I'm italian too and I love cross stitch. I linked yours to my blog :)

Dawn T. said...

The snow is beautiful!! Here in Mississippi USA we don't get any snow only rain. Lottie is looking great!