Friday, December 02, 2005

...SBQ...

I think I won’t be able to finish Lottie on time for Alice birthday….uff….this evening I’ll make a tour de force stitching the backstitch till I have finished it!!!.I hope to finish before tomorrow….but the chart don’t help me...it’s very dark :(

I’m zonked in those days….. finally I have finished my degree thesis…YEP…. and now I’m printing 5 copies of it!!!! Yappy

Today’s SBQ was once again suggested by AngelSan and is:

Do you have rules in the way you stitch? (i.e., Do you start in the middle? Do you determine which blocks to stitch first? Do you always start from the top or the bottom? Do you have special paths to prevent wasting thread?)

I always start from the middle of the fabric…after I’m a free spirit…I stitch the colour that fit better with my humor and the one that is more easy to stitch...if I have to do a lot of stitch with the same colour i divide the area into some square and i stitch one of it at once.

I’ve finished to read the book of Hornby “Febbre a 90°” i like it very much...it seems like reading a book about my DH...he is a Milan fan !!
Now i’ve decided to re-read Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix...i have just read it but i need to read it again to be ready to the next book that will be published in italian on January

No comments: