Friday, November 04, 2005

...SBQ....

Today’s is a fun question suggested by Dianne and is:

If you have stitched for a while, can you usually pick out the DMC colors you need from memory when you go to your LNS? (For example, you know that 610 is a brown.)

Usually I don't remember at what colour a DMC number is linked....for the most used number I have only a vague idea about what colour they are…When I go to my LNS I write a list of the colour I need and I give it to the saleswoman….recently I buy DMC colour on the web…here, in Italy, skein have prohibitive price!!!( 1 skein 1.10 EURO = 1.31 US Dollar!!!!!)….what a damned nuisance!!!

Yesterday I bought Ellie May calendar of Margaret Sherry…it will arrive next week..I’m looking forward for it..

Zohrah..I haven’ seen that my penguin dive into the ocean yet !!! It’s Fantastic!!!!…today afternoon I will shown it to Alice , I can imagine her belly laugh!! Thanks to have planted a bloom on my map!!! It will became a flowery world…it’s a truly a peace image!!!!

No comments: