Thursday, November 10, 2005

...poutpurry..


I’ve just delivered my degree document…time is nearly here!!!

This week’s was suggested by Dawn and is:

When comparing large projects versus small projects, which do you get more excited about finishing?

When I finish a project I’m always happy, perhaps I would be more happy for larger projects after all the time that I spend on them.

I’ve stitch a few on the coeur fragile:

I started also Lottie, but the improvements are laughable, so I haven’t took a photo of it!!
I’ve tried a new method for thread the floss in the needle following the teaching on Cross Stitcher October issue that said to make a loop with threads (I’m not able to explain me very well…) anyway I’m very happy of this new method!! My X are much more regular and clear, my X stitch works are getting better!! :-)
Yesterday evening we watch a really lovely film: Spanglish. I like it very much, it’s romantic but not predictable, I appreciate how it shows mother-daughter dynamic seen though the teenaged daughters and their respective mothers….really nice!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is the link if you want to show what is loop method.

http://www.cross-stitching.com/kh_page.asp?ID=168.

I start off everything in loop method unless I'm using 1 strand. I thought the coeur fragile supposed to be in grey as the one on sidebar.