Sunday, May 07, 2006

...Cross Stitcher& Curious Cat..

Finally on Friday I received my Cross Stitcher May issue, I like:
  • Sumebunny to love by Dmc
  • Stitch in Silhouette: Skip to my lou by Frances Lennon
  • Buzzing bees & birdhouses by Tina Wenke
  • Hello Archie by Margaret Sherry
I don’t like very much MS Road hog…maybe because I don’t like car!!! I drive only if necessary!!!

The free thread sorted is wonderful…I like very much the colour and the shape…and it is also useful…I have already fill it with all(very few…:o)…) my anchor treads…

I finish my SBEBB Melanie Exchange piece…this was the first time I attached beads and it was amusing!! Now I have to finish it I buy all that I need…I have ony to find the time to do it!!!
I have a lot of project started…but I have a one track mind…stitching Curious Cat By Margaret Sherry on my Silkweaver Lemon Sparkle fabric…so on Friday I start it and this is the progress….

I have some little progress also for my Mirabilia….

Thank you for all your advice on my dilemma…I’m still thinking what to do :o)
I need a change so I have renewed my blog header…and if I manage I’ll change also the background!!

4 comments:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Oh I love the title....I get to see all of you. Beatiful family. :)

Feels odd to know that Italy is so much nearer to UK and you still receive your issue late.

Dolci Fusa said...

Il nuovo header mi piace moltissimo :)

I like very much your new header.

Vero

Von said...

I really like your new header, Chiara! You have such a sweet family. :D

Kitty Couture said...

Happy belated Bday, Chiara! I had no idea we had the same age! And you already have a little girl... How wonderful.
I love your header BTW :)