Thursday, December 15, 2005

....thanks&card&SBQ...

First of all thank you for all your congratulation comment on my graduation!!! They make me happier than I was before:o) Thank a million!!! Alas no time to relax (only Tuesday afternoon), luckily I’m already working in the place where I’ve done my internship…I’m happy because I like my work and my associates but I would like to have some holiday …I will have time to relax myself maybe on January , I hope because I’m bushed ;o)

Finally I’ve put a Christmas ornaments on my blog…a wonderful tree!! (I hope it will trick out soon) [first I’ve founded it on Vash’s blog and i like it very much, then Zohrah send me one so thank you Zohrah ;o)]

This is my progress on Tatty Teddy + Snowman design….I‘ve taken part in a Stitch-a-Thon for this week-end so I’ll post my progress next Monday.


This is a Lizzie & Kate free design I’ve stitched this card for the birthday of my friend Vale, I hope she will love it!!

Now …this week’s SBQ isn’t about stitching: It is about blogging and was suggested by AngelSan:


Take a minute to reflect on your blog reading habits and preferences. What do you prefer to read in stitching blogs? (Progress, tips, family life, experiences, etc.) How much do you think you are influenced by other stitching bloggers?

This is a really interesting question …I like to read “pout pourry blog” that is blog that speaks about blogger’s life and thought and that shows a lots of stitching progress and tips[I think this must be the overriding part :o) ] I like to know something about the stitcher life in addition to her stitching works!!
I think I‘m influenced a lot from other stitching bloggers since they show works and design I’ve never saw before and I have never considered to stitch….reading other people blog give me a lot of new idea and help me to improve my technique…

4 comments:

Elanor said...

Hi,

I saw your Xmas tree and borrowed the idea, I hope you don't mind!

And you started your Tatty Teddies, can't wait to see the progress on monday!

Anonymous said...

hi Chiara, I think the tatty teddy is very cute, but challenging too! so don't rush yourself, and enjoy every stitch.
good luck with your hectic life...

lobea2004 said...

Hi Chiara,
the card for your friend is lovely. I would have liked to received it too for my birthday. I love that Tatty Teddy too, I can't wait to see your progress.

Carol said...

Chiara - I am so excited that you have joined the Mirabilia SAL! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!