Tuesday, February 21, 2006

..happy dance &SBQ...

I’m ill, yesterday I had a temperature of 39°C so I’m at home..today I’m better apart a sore throat…I take advantage of it to take a rest!!

A big happy dance for me!!
I work hard this week end to finish the clown and send it to Levi!! It was very big..too big!! I broke also a needle, it never happens to me before!!!

Well I finished it and I’m really happy…I don’t like to spent all my free time stitching...but I was late, next time I have to be more organized!!

On Sunday Alice make her first x-stitch…she was happy of it and show her work to everyone !!!

Finally I bought the fabric to start my Mirabilia I went to my LNS and bought a light blue linen it is not quite what I want but I ‘m satisfied and now I can start stitching!!!

Last week's SBQ was suggested by Heather and is:

Comment on your comments (giving and receiving): Do you love comments
or hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or find
them helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading your
blog if you don't get any?

I love comments!!! Both sent and received!! I download them on my mail box...so I can read them as soon as they arrive!! I like every kind of comments: short or long comments I find a lot of them really helpful to improve my technique and learn new stitching method!! Usually I post short comments because of I haven’ a lot of time to do so, I post it on my work break, but I think other stitcher likes comments (as me) even if they are short.
I I don’t get any I don’t think anyone read my blog because I have a counter and the number of visitors increase so I think someone read my blog but don’t post comment for a lot of reason…sometimes I read blog but I don’t post anything because I haven’t anything to say.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations to Miss Alice for making her first stitches! Here's hoping that the two of you can spend many happy hours sharing this hobby together :)

Africa said...

Congratulations for your finished work!! I broke a needle few days ago too. It was my first needle too,
hugs

Anonymous said...

I also love comments on my blog! :) I have been behind in my blog reading, but I try to leave comments when I have the time! Sometimes I just have time to take a peek at what everyone is stitching, which gives me inspiration to get going on my own work!!