Monday, February 06, 2006

...Hand towel & Howl....

This week end I applied myself to the exchange hand towel and I finished it!!! I’m quite satisfied of the end results…but this is the last time I use Aida14 it’s too big!!! By now I can show you only the gift wrapping…


No more stitching for me this week end… on those days I was quite feed up… I’m very angry with the Reggio Emilia Post that don’t deliver the mail on time…I haven’t received my Cross Stitcher February number yet :o( I’ll stitch the S. Valentine card next year!!!….and I’m really angry with the Us shop where I have ordered the floss and the fabric….they haven’t send me anything yet…and I done the order one month ago….so I’m blocked with two stitching projects: Clown (I need the floss) and Touching the Autumn Sky (to start I need the fabric!!!)…I wrote to the sales office and I hope they reply soon otherwise I delete my order!!!!!
Saturday evening we saw a very lovely animation movie “Howl’s moving castle” , the pictures are really well done and the story is attractive…a very good movie!!


PS: Thank you very much of all your kind comments....they make me very happy :o)

3 comments:

laura said...

Chiara: I undestand you. I've never received Cross Stitcher magazine on time. Every month it comes later, but this month not.

Carol said...

Hmmm... I am anxious now to see what is inside that pretty purple package :-)

Anne S said...

I'm with Carol - the only thing I hate about exchanges is that I have to try to be patient before we can see the unveiled goodie :)) I'm looking forward to seeing the purple package contents as well ;)