After Easter Mass all people get together to play “COCCINO” this is an Easter tradition... here how it works:
- every people put a coloured hard –boiled egg into a line
- all people form a circle
- the game leader distributes one egg each
- the first people knock with his egg on rival egg….
- the winner is the egg undamaged …
- the winner wins the broken egg and carry on his work with an other rival egg….
Yesterday was my lucky day :o) …I get a good haul…
now we have to eat all that eggs….the problem is I hate hard-boiled eggs :o(
An Easter Happy Dance for me….I stitch the MS Archie free kit from Cross Stitcher April issue for a friend birthday …..
she likes the box with Archie I made for her…
and I like to stitch Archie it’s very pleasant I prefer Archie rather than Tatty teddy….stitching the first one is easier!!
For vEr0n!c@ it's wonderful when an RR came home and an empty square is very bad...I’m very happy if you want to stitch Archie bear on my RR cloth…let me know if you are still interested….mail me at this address email@example.com