Thursday, April 13, 2006

...RR&Easter&April flip it...

Yesterday my RR NOSTRO cloth is come home!!! And it’s really wonderful!!! I have to thank all my RR partners they made my cloth marvellous…..now I have to stitch an other BATHTIME design to complete the cloth ( a girl left the RR) …

I have chosen MS’s Hello Archie of Cross Stitcher November issue…. I hope to start it soon…

A little Happy Dance for me…I complete my April Flip it I like very much the colour of this stamp….but the next time I’ll stitch a Lizzie Kate pattern I’ll use the special threads instead of DMC threads I think the end results would be better…
The first row of my cloth is completed….take part in a SAL is very useful to complete all the pattern…if I stitch it to myself I have left it some month ago…

I would like to make some Eggies like those of San, unfortunately I have only felt colours unsuitable with the Eggies colours (we can sew only alien chick!! :o)) so Alice DD suggest to sew some Easter Egg…and this is the results:



The orange one is our first creation…it’s quite rickety …the violet one is better :o)

Thank you for all the kind comment on my exchange piece…yesterday I received a lovely Easter card from Danielle with a letter to complete her exchange box…She is very kind a perfect exchange partner!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do make me laugh, you are funny! You are really busy at the moment aren't you? Not like me, hang my head in shame!!

Jenn said...

Your L*K Apirl came out nice. I love the colors in this month. Archie Bear will look great on the RR that you are doing. I can't wait to see how he turns out.

Sari (saristitching) said...

Your RR is nice and Archie is soooo cute!

Veronica said...

Your RR is lovely. It's nice when they come home, isn't it? Too bad there's an empty square on it. If you need anyone to stitch on it for you, just let me know.

Anne S said...

Your RR came out well - shame about one lady pulling out, but at least you got it back safe and sound ... and the Archie design looks as though it will be perfect! :D

Unknown said...

Your RR piece is lovely! also your eggies are cute to!