Do you have an organizational system for your patterns? If so, how do you organize them? If not, have you considered organizing them?
Yes I have an organizational system for my pattern :
- A big ring binder for all free pattern and leaflets sorted by designer.
- A ring binder for Lizzie Kate pattern.
- A transparent folder binder for Margaret Sherry pattern.
- A folder for Disney magazines.
- A big red folder for Jeremiah Junction magazines and leaflet.
- A big red folder for Italian magazine.
- Two open folder for the
- A metallic box for the kit.
WILL STITCH LIST of this issue:
- Tina Wenke free kit
- Tatty Teddy
- The Oriental ideogram
- Archie bear
Some progress for the march flip it….I would like to finish it on time for saint Patrick day…
For Heather the fabric is an AIDA 14 count by DMC I don’t know the name of the colour maybe ochre or cream…