Wednesday, September 28, 2005

...my first SBQ.....

Wow I'm answering to my first SBQ !!! What a trill!!!
Today "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Cheryl and is:

Have you ever just quit a project while in the midst of it? (We're notreferring to UFOs here, rather projects that you know that you'llnever work on again.) Why? What did you do with it - throw it out,give it away, put it away?

I have given up only one project: the birth panel for my daughter Alice. I've started it when i was pregnant (in 2000) It is a panel with 12 character of Beatrix Potter,I've used linen( very hard for me), first i have stitched all the caracthers and then I have to stitch the tendrils between the characters. When i've stitched the first tendril i've relized i have make a mistake!!! I have stitched the character too much distant one from the other!!!I have had to stitch the other tendril, the name and the date but i have never stitch it .....the pattern was became too vast for such a few words!!!What a damned nuisance!!! So I put it away at the back of the wardrobe!!! Sometimes I look at it but I'm too much angry to stitch on it!!!!

No comments: