Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...52Q...

As I said in latest post I fall in love with Emily blog and with her 52Q…a year of questions and answers challenge …each week she will post a new question, which can be interpreted in any way and journalled through words and scraps and art on your chosen surface…. This is my first attempt to scrapbooking so I hope to make something passable…as a surface I choose to use a deck of cards (my father, the owner of all deck of cards in our home, isn’t very happy of my decision but … he has a lot of decks so one can be sacrificed for art) as suggested by Emily (she use a deck of cards in her first mini journal)…since the challenge is started at the beginning of 2009 I was quite late but yesterday evening (when Luca was at his volley training and my girls were in bed -Giulia now go to bed about at 9.00 pm)I catch up with the challenge...and I amused myself..
Come vi avevo accennato nell'ultimo post mi sono innamorata del blog di Emily e della sua iniziativa 52Q…un anno di domande e risposte .... Emily ogni settimana posta una domanda e ognuno può interpretarla come preferisce attraverso parole e ritagli su qualsiasi supporto. Come suggerito da Emily ho scelto un supporto piccolo e seguendo l'esempio del suo art journal del 2007 ho scelto di usare un mazzo di carte...questo per la gioia di mio padre che ha storto il naso quando ha visto che prendevo un mazzo delle sue preziose carte da gioco per fare i miei "pocci"...comunque siccome l'iniziativa era partita all'inizio del 2009 ero piuttosto indietro ma complice i fatto che ieri Luca era ad allenamento e le bimbe sono andate a letto presto mi sono messa subito in pari..questo è il mio primo scrapbooking e non so se sto facendo dei pocci mastodontici ma mi sono divertita molto a fare queste carte!!
Q1: what do i wish for this year to bring?
Front:

Back:

Q2: am i afraid of change?
Front:

Back:

Q3: do you believe in fairies?
Front:

Back:

Q4: When I look into my eyes, I see _________.
Front:

Back:

Q5: how do i feel TODAY?
Front:

Back:

Q6: if i could do it all again, would i change anything?
Front:

Back:

She posted the seventh one yesterday…but I have to think about the answer… Ieri ha postato la domanda per questa settimana ma per la risposta devo pensarci un pò su...

No comments: