Saturday, January 31, 2009

...I manage it...

I manage it, first happy dance of 2009!! Last Monday I finished the gift for my parents’ 30th Wedding Anniversary..I stitch very hard last week when I finished I saw hearts everywhere. Since I have no time to frame it I bought this heart hanger and I made this pink panel...I’m very satisfied by the final result even if it’s quite crooked.

For Chiloe I’m not French but I like very much Lili Points chart!!

Ce l'ho fatta!! E' stata dura ma ci sono arrivata in fondo..alla fine vedevo solo cuori cuori e cuori . Dato che non avevo abbastanza tempo per farlo incorniciare ho deciso di fare questo pannello di stoffa e di appenderlo a questo supporto a forma di cuore...sono piuttosto soddisfatta del risultato finale anche se è un pò stortignaccolo!!

2 comments:

Chiloe said...

So if you're not french, are you parents french? Someone needs to understand what it's written on there !!! lol

MissGorgoglio said...

E' bellissimo :)