Tuesday, February 27, 2007

...Computer Wizard SAL part II ..

A quick post to show you my last progress on Computer wizard….I think it’s a good idea to post a photo of my last Wednesday progress on Computer Wizard before tomorrow x-stitch… better late than never (unfortunately last Thursday and Friday I was out from the office and I have no time to post anything)…I finished only the hair, my progress would be more considerable but unfortunately I waste a lot of time colouring the chart…I bought the chart for Patterns online.com so this is a file .pat I print it in a black a white version (B/W symbol) because I haven’t a colour print…Last Wednesday I notice that there are several identical symbol for different DMC colour so I have to check all of them and colour it to avoid mistake in the stitching...it was an awful grind!!




2 comments:

stitcherw said...

Looks like you got a good start on Computer Wizard. Sorry the chart is a bit of a pain to work with. Hopefully now that it is colored in you can stitch without any more delays from reading the chart.
Sue

Deanne J said...

Looks like a good start