Tuesday, September 19, 2006

..some photos...

Alice had a great first day at school with a conjurer show…they had a lot of fun…now it is hard for her (and for me) to get up so early but we hold on ;o)
I didn’t organize anything for her first day unfortunately I stayed at work all the afternoon :o(

I have some progress to share…I’m quite late with the post but the dilemma was to stitch or to post and I choose to stitch … In those evening DH was employed to read ELDEST by Paolini so I have all the evening free…for my stitching ;o)
A little progress on my winter Peace SAL…

and my Sunday progress on the MS bird for Nima’s fabric in MS RR…yesterday evening I finished the x-stitch an I start the back stitch but unfortunately I have no time to take a photo…

3 comments:

Simonetta said...

Very beautiful your jobs and also your blog ;))))

Mylene said...

Hi Chiara, it's more than two weeks now since school started here and we still have difficulty in getting up very early...oh well your progress are looking good.
Have a nice week.

Von said...

I'm having to get up early this school year too, something new for me! My high school son is doing much better than I am, but I'm slowly adjusting. :D

Great stitching, Chiara!