Wednesday, September 13, 2006

...Pout Pourry...

First of All…thank you very much of all your comments on Alice’s work …we are very happy for your congratulations messages!! For the moment she has not decided to start a new project ….as soon as she will start a new one I’ll show you!!

Overwhelming victory of beige linen !!! (7-0)
Thank you for all your advices on my SAL fabric!!

The SAL started last Sunday and this is my current progress…this is very small progress but I have had not much time to stitch in those days….


I would like to show you an other x-stitch progress (I stitched on it last Friday waiting for the starting of the SAL) …the cow of MS fun farm animal …

Last week I also finished my September flip it...


Yesterday I received my MS Calendar with the178 issue of Cross Stitcher…it’s marvellous!!! And the next issue will be fantastic…there will be some cute Christmas chart I’m itching to received it!!

I received also the November issue of the World of Cross Stitching …at last I take mysubscription to this magazine on monday I received also the subscription gift: a Country Companion kit :o)….well in this issue I like the second Peekaboo kids by Deborah Flynn (in my MUST STITCH LIST) and Wordsworth the cat...


There is a lot of Christmas chart…unfortunately I won’t have enough time to stitch anything Christmassy :o(

Tomorrow Alice will have her first day at Primary School ….what excitement!!!

2 comments:

stitcherw said...

I hope she has a good time in school, she must feel like such a big girl. Are you doing something after school to celebrate her first day?

Your cow looks like it will be fun. With the rough outline you have done, it reminds me a little of the Britty Kitty patterns.

laura said...

Your new project WINTER PEACE seems to be so nice.