Thursday, August 24, 2006

...Gift for me...

It’s dead quiet at work….all other people is on holiday ;o)

Yesterday I find in Dolcifusa’s blog a link to a Sister and best friend SAL that will start the 10 of September…I love this chart so I joined it :o) and I ordered all the supply I need: chart, charm and floss…I make my order on Down Sunshine Lane it’s the first time I buy on this website…I hope everything will arrive soon. This is the chart we will stitch during the SAL:


In the afternoon I went to international newspaper kiosk of my city and I buy a lot of magazine (a big gift to me ;o) : October issue of The world of Cross Stitching( I would like to make the subscription!!) and October issue of Cross Stitch Crazy…as I spent a fortune!! The news vendor gave me the September issue of the World of Cross Stitching ( the cover was broken) as a present. GREAT!!!!
So now I have 3 new magazine…with a lot of beautiful charts:



from The World of Cross Stitching n. 114, September 2006 I like:
  • Elliot's birthday surprise (by Anchor)
  • A place in the sun (by Michael Powell)
from The World of Cross Stitching n. 115, October 2006 I like:
  • Tatty Teddy Picked with love (by Anchor)
  • Exclusive: Sweet fairytale princess (by Heritage)
  • A day at the beach - this is a Peekaboo kids … a new series from Deborah Flynn I love it very much!!!
  • First day at school
from Cross Stitch Crazy n. October 2006 I like:
  • Hello Newton!
  • Pretty in Pink


Yesterday was a great shopping days….

2 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

That does sound like a great shopping day! I hope your materials come in soon for your SAL!

Jenn said...

Wow you got some great things. You'll like dealing with DSL. Amy is nice and she ships her stuff out quickly.