Thursday, July 27, 2006

...RR NOSTRO completed....

A quick post between two holidays period …. Yes I’ll be on holiday for the next two weeks :O)

I would like to show you my JJ birdhouses for Vale’s cloth ...

and the finished piece with all the six birdhouses….I think it’s a very good work :o)

I received my August number of Cross Stitcher (I like Archie bear and the liliput lane cottage)


with the wonderful book of Margaret Sherry….


luckily I have only the charts of 12 Days of Christmas and all the other are new for me….a very great gift!!!

Have some nice week!!

3 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

What a great RR! Enjoy your well-deserved holiday, Chiara :) Hugs!

Veronica said...

That's a very cute RR. Bet Vale'll love it. That's a must get issue of Cross Stitcher for me... not available here in Malaysia yet but I'm on the lookout for it.

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I think the birdhouse is SOOO beautiful. :)

I received my Sep issue of CrossStitcher last night....can't wait for the Oct though with the MS Astrocats...they are super cute. It's shown on Sep issue.