Monday, June 11, 2007

...errata corrige..

Zohrah points out that my house restructuring history is in the future…after all this chaotic months I’m a little bit confused…. Thank you Zohrah….
Weeks ago I have been tagged by Zohrah and Chiloe and better late than never this is my 7 facts/habit:
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog![I won’t tag anyone…if there is someone that has not been tagged yet feell free to list your seven things]







I hate driving when I’m in the car I’m a became a beast…like Goofy in a cartoon I saw when I was a child.
I and my sister in our childhood watched some films (like the Goonies, Adventures in Babysitting, Parent Trap) several times (at least thousand time each!!)...now we know all the cues rote
I love my nose but….I have a nostril greater than the other one, a nose hump that grows during the years and an unending cold...
I won my brown karate belt while I was expecting Alice….degenerate mum (I was only at the third month)

I‘m truly clumsy: on Saturday I broke 2 glasses in two minutes a new record!!!
I read always and everywhere…if I find something to read I do it and forget all the rest…also the food on the fire

I would like to have a lot of cactus in my kitchen but I can’t cultivate them….all my cactus died… I have a black thumb instead of a green one



For Helena the letter C is a chart of Camp Grandma by Jessica Breedlove Designs (Gloria & Pat) unfortunately I don’t know where you could buy it.

1 comment:

stitcherw said...

What a fun entry, I love all the pictures and things you found to go with your list.
Sue