Monday, March 26, 2007

...I'm back...

I’m back from two terrible weeks at work...I hope there will be a calm period now….
Winter is back ….It has been raining for 2 days and it’s very cold…
In the last week I didn’t post anything but I stitch and sew a lot to relax myself after those stressing working days …so some x-stitch update

First of all I finished the Peekaboo kid …she is nice doesn’t she? In next issue of TWOCS there will be an other kid of the series I’m itching to see and stitch her


The original idea was to frame the peekaboo kid and to put it in Alice’s room…the problem is that Alice doesn’t like the design because the girl hasn’t her eyes…so I change my mind and I use the fabric to make a bag to store my swimsuits…this chart is perfect for the seaside



I finished also the curious cat fabric…I made a little bag to store my socks…very useful


Now (as Melissa received her fabric) I can show you also my x-stitching on Melissa’s fabric for the MS RR…I stitched the duck of 12 days of Christmas….a good training to improve my French knots technique (about 50 French knots done )

Last week I worked on the Heart Exchange organized by Vale and Simo…I send my finished piece to my partner last Saturday I’ll show you a photo as soon as it will reach its new home…

This is my last Wednesday progress for Wizard SAL…I stitch the word wizard
Last week I started a new project Pig must fly by Margaret Sherry and this is my current wip
Yesterday I applied myself sewing some Easter ornaments I hope to show you my end results soon ( I plan to finish it this evening)

Thank you very much for your kind comments on my curious cat they are very appreciated
Have a nice week

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow all your finishes and finishing look great. I've never seen the peekaboo kid before. Very cute.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

You sure have been busy with all of your stitching. I think they are all cute and I am so glad that you got back into stitching again..good for you.

Take care & Happy Stitching

My Blog: http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Wow so much stitching! I love how you finished the curious cat piece, the fabric is lovely.

stitcherw said...

No wonder you hadn't posted, you had no time, between work and the amazing amount of stitching and finishing you got done. All of them look great, and Peekaboo makes a wonderful swimsuit/beach bag.
Sue

Dawn T. said...

Peekaboo kid is adorable! I love the fabric you used for the tote bags. Everything looks wonderful, Chiara!

Anonymous said...

E' un peccato che la tua bimba non ami questo disegno (saprai che io adoro queste bimbe come te) però l'idea per metterci i tuoi costumi da bagno non è per niente male e la stoffa è molto carin...hai proprio buon gusto chiara

Deanne J said...

Wow you have been busy, they all look wonderful.