Saturday, March 03, 2012

Whatever and Whatnot Feb 15th & 29th

THE PROMPT: Childhood memories (it can be something from your own childhood or from your kids, a memory, a thought...)--> in the backgroud I put some images of Walt disney movies we used to watch when we were child
THE STUFF: Glimmer mists & paint (time to get messy!): I use an english ivy glimmer mist
THE TECHNIQUE: silhouettes (can be black, patterned paper, anything goes as long as it's a silhouette)--> I use a silhouettes of a baby taken from a magazine
THE PROMPT: My Favorite Thingsie: a few of the things you LOVE about someone you love. Can be alive or dead. : My 2 girls and their stuff
THE STUFF: Lists and ephemera ie: have a few tokens from that someone? Maybe the cover of the CD with "your song" or a napkin from the restaurant you both love to eat at...--> the drawing of my children
THE TECHNIQUE: Pockets ie: Use pockets to store those "things" on your page.--> I made a green pocket to store their drawing

3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

These are great! Your page about childhood memories is so cool and drippy! I bet it was a fun one!

K J D said...

Great pages..... I love how you have collaged things on to the one about your girls.

I'm new to this challenge so 'hi' btw :)

Karen

dani said...

very cool pages. Love your take on this prompt!