Thursday, January 18, 2007
Today's SBQ is:
Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or
just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you
predict it will be?
Yes I had my first 2007 happy dance last week (you can see it on the previous post, my only 2007 post...)…I started this project in 2006 (post ) but I didn't find any time to stitch it... finally in the last week I unearthed it and I finished it in a few days :-)
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Secondly I would like to show you my first 2007 happy dance….finally I’ve finished the MS Fun Farm animal series…in the last days I finished the cow….
and yesterday I framed all the animals with the square frame I bought a year ago…
I decide not to paint it and to leave it pealed as in Quick and Easy example. I’m very satisfied by the end result…I’ll hang them on new Alice’s room….when it will be finished ;-)
It’s time for good x-stitch intentions:
1. Finish my started project before I’ll start a new one:
- MS fun farm animal
- Lizzie Kate flip it stamp
- Curious Cat
- Mirabilia Touching The Autumn Sky (maybe I’ll stat some project contemporaneously)
- The tatty teddy is officially and UFO
- MS RR
- EMS Italian Mail art Exchange
3. Start a new challenge by Haturtorres to stitch 25 (the original number is 50 but it’s too high for me) pieces before I buy any more stash. I find this challenge time ago on Jenn’s blog and I think it’s perfect for me!!! Here are her rules for the challenge.
Purpose of the challenge: to reduce the amount of patterns you have not stitched. This challenge can also be applied to other areas of you stash if you wish (please post your personal modification).
1. Have fun reducing your stash.
2. There is no time limit- people have different size projects they would like to work on.
3. Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 10, 25, or 50 projects have been stitched. Pattern size does not matter.
4. This challenge can also apply to knitting, beading, sewing and crocheting patterns.
5. You can make some exemptions - I am not placing limitations on this due to commitments that people might already have. Remember, though, the goal of this challenge is to reduce stash so too many exemptions will sabotage these efforts.
6. Gifts, gift cards, trades, RAKs and patterns bought with gift money are not a violation of this challenge.
7. Freebies count as part of your total and you can aquire them at any point.
8. The offical start date of this challenge was Sept 1, 2006 since I have been posting about it for awhile and want to make sure the everyone's projects have been included.
Only exemptions…the patterns of the magazine I'm subscribed.
I create a new blog to show al my 25 piece: My 25 finishe pieces
I’ll post the list of the pattern I’ll stitch in this challenge.
Thank you very much for all your comment on my bunny :-)...I appreciate them very much!!
Have a nice week end!!!